The PTA has been an integral part of the school community for many years. In its time the PTA has raised many thousands of pounds, which have been spent on improving equipment and resources to enhance our children’s education. But it’s much more than just fundraising. The PTA exists to provide closer links between home and school, and is an excellent way to bring staff, parents and friends together socially in support of the school and working towards a common goal.
The PTA meet on a regular basis usually once per half term, with smaller working groups meeting as necessary to organise our bigger events. Our regular events include the Christmas and Summer Fairs, Valentine’s Disco, Easter Egg Hunt and cake sales, but there are many other activities throughout the year which previously have included fashion shows and balloon races.
All parents and members of the school community can get involved if they want to, even if they only have a small amount of time available, and all parents are automatically members of the PTA when they join the school.
There are lots of ways to help and support your child through the PTA, from volunteering to be a Committee Member or Class Representative, attending the meetings, offering to help with any of our events, and of course, attending the events and making any donations of time, money, items for sale, donations for raffles or offers of services and skills etc.
We are always very grateful for any help that is offered, and would like to thank you for your very valuable support which enriches your child’s learning experience and makes their time in school so enjoyable.
To get involved please speak to one of the PTA Committee.
Chair of the PTA - Lee Roughton
Treasurer - Scott Laver
Secretary - Abi Stratford
Year R reps - Rose O'Keefe and Karen Hunt
Year 1 reps - Justine Samme and Elisha Colclough
Year 2 reps - Pavla Castle and Russell & Vicki Wilkinson
Year 3 reps - Keirrie Bridges and Karen Laing
Year 4 reps - Alex Reilly and Anna Machin
Year 5 reps - Nikki Myall and Nicki Styles
Year 6 reps - Claire Begg, Sarah Norsworthy and Nicole Pomies
- PTA Save the Date March 2019 (0.14 MB)
- March19 Newsletterv1 (0.39 MB)
- Summer Fete 1 March 2019 (0.21 MB)
- Summer Fete Dress Down 1 28 March 2019 (0.19 MB)
- PTA Easter Egg Hunt April 2019 (0.41 MB)
- Summer Event Volunteers Appeal June 2019 (0.19 MB)
- PTA Spring Disco 2019 (0.28 MB)
- PTA January 22 2019 Agenda minutes (0.25 MB)
- PTA November 18Newsletterv1 (0.44 MB)
- PTA November 6 2018 Agenda and minutes (0.22 MB)
- PTA Bangers and Bingo KS2 Nov 2018 (0.26 MB)
- PTA Film night KS1 (0.26 MB)
- Quiz Night Nov 2018 (0.24 MB)
- October 18Newsletterv1 (0.42 MB)
- Copy of 7 PTA Treasurer Report FINAL 2017 18 (0.02 MB)
- PTA Chair Report 2017 18 (0.28 MB)
- PTA AGM 2018 Minutes and Actionsv1 (0.28 MB)
- PTA Xmas Own Clothes Day 1 (0.19 MB)
- dg pta fancy dress disco 2018 (0.03 MB)
- PTA Social Information Sept 18 (0.08 MB)
- PTA Save the Date September 2018 (0.26 MB)
Academic Year 2015/2016
- Standing Order Letter and Form (0.29 MB)