Aims, Vision and Vision Statement
We aim to be an outstanding community based school that nurtures motivated and curious children; to inspire and empower a generation of life-long learners. We will celebrate the growth and successes of all our children so that they are enthusiastic about all of life's opportunities.
Empowering life-long learners
Our vision and aims are underpinned by our core values:
Respect, Resilience, Perseverance,
As a school we:
- nurture the physical and emotional well-being of our children, providing a safe atmosphere where they feel happy and valued
- provide engaging quality first teaching that consistently adapts to the needs of our children; leading to outstanding progress and outcomes for all
- set high expectations which enable all our children and staff to reach their full potential and take pride in their successes
- inspire our children through a meaningful curriculum within a local, national and global context
- create an environment which provides opportunities to problem solve and take risks
- welcome and encourage families and the local community to become actively involved in the life of the school
- encourage our children to participate in new experiences that stimulate their curiosity and motivate them to become life-long learners
- promote open collaboration amongst staff which supports professional development and personal growth alongside genuine friendships, trust and laughter.