Gifted and Talented
Dunton Green Primary School is committed to providing the best possible opportunities and challenge for those pupils identified as gifted and talented.
This is achieved not only be ensuring careful differentiation and challenge in class planning but also through opportunities that occur above and beyond the curriculum.
- Participation in national challenges and competitions
- Participation in the National Mathematics Challenge
- Wide ranging clubs and groups including dance, gymnastics and choir all of whom participate in external concerts and competitions (see Clubs)
- Invitation only clubs
- Promotion of local grammar school events, summer schools and Gifted and Talented courses
- Membership of Potential Plus programme for Gifted Children
The progress of Gifted and Talented pupils is closely monitored by our Gifted and Talented Coordinator and Headteacher who meet with class teachers on a four times annually to ensure these children are being adequately provided for.
For Further Information on our G and T provision please click here