- English as an Additional Language
- British Values
- Special Education Needs
- Gifted and Talented
- Broadening Horizons
- Green Tree Award
- Pupil Premium
- Sports Premium
- Pupil Responsibilities
- School Librarians
- House System
- School Council
- Behaviour and Rewards
The Pupil Premium is allocated to schools for children of statutory school age from families who are known to be eligible for Free School Meals (FSM): to children who have been in care, adopted or looked after for any length of time and to children whose parents are currently serving in the armed forces. This money is allocated to initiatives designed to ensure pupils reach their full potential, both academically and socially.
The sum of money allocated to a school includes pupils eligible for FSM at any point in the last six years.
Schools are free to spend the Pupil Premium as they see fit. However we are held accountable for how we have used the additional funding to support pupils.
At Dunton Green Primary School:
- we ensure that teaching and learning opportunities meet the needs of all of the pupils
- we ensure that appropriate provision is made for pupils who belong to vulnerable groups, this includes ensuring that the needs of socially disadvantaged pupils are adequately assessed and addressed
- We recognise that not all pupils who are socially disadvantaged are registered or qualify for free school meals. We reserve the right to allocate the Pupil Premium funding to support any pupil or groups of pupils the school has legitimately identified as being socially disadvantaged
- We work in partnership with local schools to share information about intervention which produce the maximum learning results for our children.
- Please click here for 2016-2017 Pupil Premium Impact Statement
- Please click here for current 2017-2018 Pupil Premium Allocation